Oceaneering Multiflex (Marine Production Systems) Brazil
- Accountability, as per PMI project management rules, for the development cycle of subsea umbilical systems for oilfield control, electrical power, monitoring and injection, since the technical-commercial proposal phase, detailing, specification and qualification, up to field commissioning, with 35 direct collaborators, managing around 30 projects (Frade, Roncador P-54, Jubarte, Mexilhão, Albacora, Macaé Global, RJS-409, Albacora, Polvo, Plangas, Whales Park).
- Elaboration of continuous improvement plans and management cost reduction project teams in the umbilicals & hardware specifications.
- Coordination of studies and experimental analyses for umbilical systems development as well as structural, electrical and thermal computational analyses.
- Support the technical-commercial area along missions in Brazil, USA and Egypt, attending customers as Petrobras, Chevron, Shell, Devon, ExxonMobil, TOTAL, BP, Framo, Weatherford and FMC.
- Performance Metrics Workshop: Tools for Process Management and Discipline - Rummler-Brache Group; Risk Management with PertMaster – Acumen Performance-Based Management; Bills of Material (BoM) for a Lean Enterprise – R.D. Garwood Inc.; Target Costing in Sales and Engineering;TapRooT® root cause trees and SnapCharT analysis; Human Resource Management for Leaders; Matrix10 Document Control; Uniform Project Management (UPM) based on PMI; Leading High Performance Teams (LHPT); Tools for Process Improvement and Management (FOCUS) - Rummler-Brache Group; Stop for Supervision (DuPont Method).
MAIN TECHNOLOGICAL & SCIENTIFIC PRODUCTION:
- Balena, Rosianita & Mendes, E.C. Thermal Analysis of Umbilical Cables. In: 19th International Congress of Mechanical Engineering, 2007, Brasília. COBEM2007, 2007.