CFO Services Manager
Senior manager responsible for leading a variety of strategic, financial and operational initiatives to help companies improve financial and business operations. Lead teams of client and consulting resources, engage and partner with senior management and cross functional stakeholders to define vision and leverage leading practices and tools to execute and enable the vision. Responsible for program/project management, staff management and development, recruiting, and business and intellectual capital development.
- Manager of multiple business performance management, planning and reporting initiatives at $14 billion CPG manufacturer.
- Manager of planning and reporting initiative to define future state planning and reporting processes and information delivery. Designed the future state finance vision, future state process and delivery model and change recommendations, implementation roadmap, and developed the business case.
- Led the redesign of all planning processes including strategic planning / target setting, long term and annual planning and forecasting. Improved the integration and alignment across functional business planning processes (sales / marketing, operations / supply chain / procurement and finance). Projected savings of 20% of costs to execute business performance management, planning and reporting.
- Led a project to define financial management and reporting vision and implementation roadmap at $15 billion CPG manufacturer. Benchmarked against leading practices and developed the future state vision, initiatives roadmap and value proposition.
- Testing, reporting and security lead for global consolidations and reporting implementation at multi-billion CPG manufacturer.
- Project Manager and financial process lead for the full life cycle development and implementation of Hyperion System 9 global consolidation and reporting solution for a $20 billion manufacturing conglomerate.
- Led a strategic assessment and initiative roadmap of the financial systems and projects of a multi-billion global logistics services provider. Deliverables included current state assessment, recommended architecture, business case, prioritized financial and systems initiatives and an implementation roadmap.
- Assisted a Fortune 50 retailer in the design and development of a solution to integrate its top down and bottoms up planning and forecasting processes and reporting using Hyperion System 9. The scope included building a new process to integrate and align metrics, forecasting processes, and reporting between merchandising, sales and finance functions.