- 2006-present, ESL Teacher, Tom's House, Moscow, Russia
- 2000-Present, ESL Tutor, Private tutoring, Moscow, Russia
- 2006-2009, Owner of Lingua Viva ESL school, Moscow, Russia
- 2004-2006, ESL Teacher, EF , Moscow, Russia
- 1995-2004, ESL Teacher, Private ESL Tutor, Israel
- English as a second language (ESL) to children of 3-17
- Textbooks used: Let's Go, Family and Friends, Jazz Chants for children, etc
- Exams taught KET, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, SAT, EGЕ, OGE and BEC
- Taught mixed ability/level classes
- Taught for exactly the right version of the test, e.g. the updated version of TOEIC, the TOEFL writing or iBT, or the IELTS General / IELTS Academic).
- Used a wide range of exam preparation textbooks and other materials
- Famous companies I have taught in: Gazprom, Rosneft, Syngenta, Scania, Mercedes, Olympus, Megafon, OBI, Gozznak, Rusal, Volvo, MailRu Group, AAS of Moscow, Heidelberg, Pfizer, Boeing, Erricsson, Beeline, Carlo Parolini, Severstal, Philip Morris...
- Business English textbooks and other materials used: Market Leader, Business One:one, Total Business, Intelligent Business, Business Builder, etc.
- Found and/or compiled writing materials for students with very specific needs
- Taught specific skills like Presentation Skills, Emailing, Dealing with Customer Complaints, Cultural Awareness Training, etc.
- Proofreading and editing
- Taught mixed level and mixed needs classes from complete beginner to proficiency