General Manager, COO or Chief Strategy Officer
- Over 19 years in management consulting, with strong focus on processes, management and strategy. Deep exposure in performance improvement, process analysis, supply chain efficiency, strategic sourcing, quality, balanced scorecard, organizational and process restructuring, among others.
- Eduardo is an enthusiastic strategist in both planning and operations, with a consistency in performance and exceeding targets. Highly energetic team leader and player. Built and managed relationships and teams in diverse working and cultural environments. Expert negotiation and presentation skills with a strong customer focus.
- Experienced and proficient in managing change within a rapidly growing organisation. Excellent analytical and problem solving ability with a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy. Dedicated to promoting and maintaining high quality standards.
- Assmann Consulting / Integra International – Director – 2007 – present – Business consulting firm that provides advisory services in management, strategy, finance, IT and tax compliance. Member of an international alliance of independent firms, present in more than 120 business centers around the globe. In charge ofProjects of performance improvement, processes, strategy and business transformation. Projects: Pavia, RRJ.
- Treina e-learning – Manager – 2007 – Development of Strategy, managing processes and information technology.
- Global Work – Director - 2004 - 2006 - IT “body shop”, outsourcing of service desk and management consulting. supply chain efficiency increase, ITIL training and implementation, organizational and process restructuring, among others. Projects: Scenika, UOL internet provider.
- Von Consulting – Contractor Consultant- 1999 - 2003 - Management Consulting - Solving, PWC, Watson Wyatt, Nexus, Trevisan, Kalendae , Choose Technologies - Contractor and partner consultant to sell and realize projects of Strategic Sourcing, performance improvement, cost reduction, Balanced Scorecard, organizational governance, CMM an ITIL assessment. Projects: Bank Boston, Unibanco, Sodexho Pass, CEF Bank, Serpro, Brasil Telecom, Americel, Intercon, Nextel.
- Plaut Consulting – Manager - 1998 - 1999 - Start-up of consulting services division, responsible for Process Competence Centre. In charge for managing business projects at large clients, new consultants recruiting and training, and intellectual capital development. Projects: Alston, Karmann, Riachuelo Shop, Sé Supermarkets.
- Coopers & Lybrand / PWC – Senior Consultant – 1995 - 1998 - Projects of performance improvement, supply chain, strategy and business transformation. Projects: Sabó, Hoechst Roussel Vet, Rhodia Ster, Heublein, Muller Co. (51 liquor), Eucatex Group, Kaiser Beer, Nakata, Sírio-Libanês Hospital, Ifer, French and Brazilian Bank.
- Alexander Proudfoot Co./ Advanced Performance Projects / Latamtec – Senior Consultant – 1991 - 1995 – Processes and chain analyses, rightsizing, productivity improvement, cost reduction, training and quality (ISO, Crosby). Projects: Coca-Cola, Tubarão Steel, Albrás aluminium, Vale/ transportation, Perdigão Group, Nutris, Hartmann & Braun, Berthoud, Dinamilho Carol, Sponchiado, BrasilSat/ Harald, Starret.
- Engesa Eletronics - Supplying Engineer – 1989 - 1990 - Material Administration, supply chain, development and suppliers ratification, contract negotiation, cost reduction programs. Development and product tests. Partnership with IBM / IPO / HTC.
- Modern Management Improvement Institute - Trainee Engineer- 1987 - 1988.- Consulting Material Logistics, improvement on motion, material storage and Lay-Out, Production flow studies. Projects: Rhodia Farma/ UpJohn, Cimaf, Ford/ FIC.