MBA candidate with six years of experience in project management, product development and team leadership. Proven ability to develop and analyze marketing plans and sales strategies. Pursuing a position in Marketing or Product Development in a global corporation.
May 2008 - Aug 2008
Marketing / Innovation Analyst
·Developed market and technical analysis to identify possible new products. (Toiletries – Feminine care)
·Recommended potential new product as a result of analysis of market trends and suppliers’ new technology.
·Conducted in-depth market, technical and financial analysis for targeted new product.
·Presented results to management team for Latin American Operations.
Aug 2002 - Jun 2007
- Managed 25 engineering projects including design, development, and installation of industrial equipment (heavy machinery and transmission systems) for the most important mining and fishing companies in Peru.
- Developed and monitored complete project budgets up to $150,000 (22 of 25 projects completed on time and under the budget).
- Developed marketing plans and sales strategies for each project, acquiring sales effectiveness of 85%.
- Generated and maintained business relationships with new and existing clients, reinforcing brand loyalty.
- Designed and supervised in-situ post-sell service, acquiring complete customer satisfaction in 95% of cases.
- Negotiated contracts with suppliers and vendors, developing relationships and achieving price discounts up to 25%.