• After the hurricane Odile, I prepared and managed an IT re opening plan, starting from budget to service delivery. New IT LAN infrastructure included GPON (Zhone), digital TV head end, IP PBX, etc.
• As IT Team Leader I prepared, and supervised the deployment of an “In Room Technology Remediation Plan”, reducing in more than 90% the number of technology related guest complains.
• I supervised the deployment of a new WiFi system around the property, including the deployment of 140 Access Points and the reorganization of the existing LAN network infrastructure, intensively using VLANs for traffic segregation.
• In accordance with corporate policies, I accomplished the upgrade of 80% of previous application servers, moving operations into a hardware virtualization scenario (using Xenserver from Citrix), reducing the overall hardware cost and increasing the availability of IT services.
• In coordination with corporate offices, I improved the use of the information share tools available as part of the Gmail platform, including the intensive usage of Google Drive and Google Apps.
• I managed the following systems:
- Property Management System (Springer Miller)
- Great Plains, AbRHil Payroll
- Unifi WiFi, pfSense, Untangle (perimeter security)