Director of Human Resources
- Responsible for designing and implementing the processes of the Department of Human Resources within the organization.
Responsible for designing and implementing the strategy of the area of human resources to support the strategies and objectives of the current fiscal year of the Organization.
My charge was to the areas of labor relations, Compensation Management, Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Safety and Hygiene, recruitment and selection, training.
Standardize Policies and Procedures; implement corporate initiatives of RH; be a strategic adviser in the relationship and communication with the staff and direct labor relations of the organization.
Personnel Administration (High, Low, settlements, contracts, etc. )
TraducirAttention of audits.
- Responsible for the events of integration.
- Commissioned by performance evaluations, as well as evaluations 360º
- Controlled the budget of the Human Resources area.
- Responsible for the cleaning services.
- Responsible for conducting the Pre-payroll.
- Responsible for the attendance, high, low and personnel changes before the Social Security.
Achievements in the Post:
Perform a diagnosis of labor climate, whose results were affected by a change in organizational culture.
Implementation of a new HR software starting with the modules of managing your staff.
Implementation of the system of safety and hygiene.
Fixing of organizational development plan.
Redesign of job descriptions.
Design and development of the social responsibility plan.