Vice President of Marketing & Digital Strategy
Oversee all retail, digital, e-commerce, branding and marketing communications initiatives in addition to internal communications and employee training programs. Restructured marketing department and acquired a 21-member team to spearhead the implementation and execution of a corporate branding and marketing plan. Founded the inaugural digital marketing group and architected a comprehensive strategy for the integration of digital technology into the existing marketing establishment.
- Slashed consumer website abandonment rate 53% by overhauling web functionalities, including responsiveness, enhanced live chat, click-to-call, and leading edge web-based customer acquisition tools.
- Earned an 18% increase in operational margins by restructuring internal teams and professional fees to eliminate relationships incompatible with a balanced “working vs. not working” cost ratios.
- Increased online web visits 132,000 and leads 80,000 monthly by rolling out a new e-commerce platform.
- Eliminated redundancies and conflicts between traditional and digital marketing plans and put in place an integrated structure emphasizing sustainability and cost effectiveness.
- Captured in-depth data from conversion rate to investment and tracked customer lifecycles through a unique PID to identify common characteristics and enhance high-level strategic marketing.
- Drove comprehensive corporate rebranding effort through integrated efforts with J.Walter Thompson worldwide and cross-functional executive committee involvement in both retail and operations insight.