Display and Collateral Material Coordinator
- Developed content for Student Guide to be distributed to all newly enrolled students.
- Responsible for ensuring that all National University Centers are following National University guidelines for visual layout, branding, and materials.
- Responsible for confirming that the Visual Merchandising specifications and templates are followed, up to date, and that collaterals are refreshed, stocked and displayed timely and accurately.
- Responsible to develop and provide recommendations and concepts for improvement in collateral use and oversees the implementation of such concepts.
- Responsible for communication between Regional Operations staff and National University System Marketing and Communications to recommend new marketing merchandise as well as implementation of plans for use of materials.
- Responsible for coordination with center leadership to ensure they have all outreach materials and functional knowledge regarding outreach best practices to ensure optimum event results. Ensures that all materials available at the point of student contact, and/or provided for student dissemination are appropriate and approved before dissemination.
- Manages the National University logo items Center's use for events to ensure they are up to date, current and in stock.