Director, Information Technology IT budget: $3m, Staff: 24
Led entire Information Technology function, including strategy development and implementation, applications development, web development, ERP systems support and infrastructure. Responsible for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for both Information Technology and Business governance.
• Created and implemented a 3-year IT strategy aligning Information Technology effort with business strategy.
• Stabilized departmental performance by implementing IT governance processes based on the COBIT model resulting in significant improvements in availability, reliability and on-time project deliveries.
• Built an exceptionally capable application portfolio of diverse but integrated applications to support the business model.
• Reacted to changing business conditions by implementing appropriate software solutions.
• Fostered environment of teamwork by example and coaching.
• Created portfolio management process to identify and prioritize business strategy aligned project requests focusing Information Technology resources on the highest business value projects.
• Developed relationships throughout the global and divisional organizations within Electrolux, ensuring a strong connection to each business function and a good understanding of business priorities and needs.
• Led global cross-functional project team which successfully launched www.electroluxusa.com website.
• Met departmental budget projections 7 years running through fiscally conservative management.
• Faced with the challenge of becoming Sarbanes-Oxley compliant, led the Information Technology SOX implementation team through a successful controls implementation, becoming the only Electrolux data center to achieve 100% audit compliance in 2006 and 2007.
• Ensured SOX compliance for both the business and information technology. Achieved 100% audit compliance in 2006 and 2007.