Sales professional with several years of experience in the consumer products industry and strong track record of exceeding quarterly sales quotas. Highly effective at creating and maintaining good customer relations and generating repetitive business. Proven ability to communicate sales tactics and strategies to other professionals through strong presentation skills.
Jul 2013 - Present
Rent A Center
- Comprehensive knowledge of the methods of cashier management, inventory control and order processing
- Possess strong negotiation, sales and marketing skills
- Skilled in communicating effectively with customers and associates
- Target oriented with effective management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and Internet
- Flexible and has the ability to work in nights, weekends and holidays if required
Dec 2011 - Apr 2013
- Serving multiple customers in a short period of time.
- Up selling and making recommendations to customers.
- Carrying out re-merchandising, display, price markdowns duties.
- increase sales for credit cards applications
Aug 2009 - Nov 2011
- Strong understanding of consumer electronic technology
- Replacing faulty items and making notes for sending back to the manufacturers
- Placing orders, inspecting supplies, and stocking shelves
- Describing features and benefits of products to customers
Oct 2011 - May 2012
AA- Not Graduated
Antelope Valley College
Mar 2006 - Aug 2010
High School- Graduated
Opportunities for learning
High School diploma
Bilingual - Spanish
Speak, Read, Write