Aug 2011 - Present
May 2013 - Present
• Recognize and respond effectively in emergencies.• Enforce all aquatic facility policies, rules, and regulations.• Inspect the facility on a daily schedule and report any unsafe conditions or equipment to the supervisor.• Complete records and reports.• Participate in regular in-service training sessions.• Exercise regularly to maintain fitness level (strength and endurance).• Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
Feb 2013 - Present
* Guiding campus tours
�* Conducting informational interviews with prospective students and their families/guests
*� Assisting members of the professional staff with the presentation of group information sessions
�* Serving as hosts and tour leaders at on-campus yield enhancement activities
*� Representing the University at off-campus receptions
*� Responding to written inquiries from prospective students
*� Assisting the professional and support staff members with special projects
*� Performing various day-to-day office and administrative duties
*� Assisting visitors with campus geography, building locations, programs and services
*� Presenting and representing the University with enthusiasm
*� Working resourcefully and effectively as a member of a team
St. Jude Executive BoardRecruitment Chair: 2012-2013Side Events Chair: 2013-2014
Phi Kappa Psi FraternityOhio Theta
Fall 2011 Pledge Class
Social Chair - Spring 2012
* Schedule and organize all chapter social activities.* Work with the social committee and appoint committees necessary for any social function.* Register all chapter social functions with Student Life/Greek Life Office.* Enforce all General Fraternity risk management policies and campus regulations during chapter social functions.
Public Relations Chair - Fall 2012
* Become familiar with the Ashland University public relations resources* Know the Fraternity and our key message to be able to use them while speaking* Create awareness of activities and projects among members, media, and community * Work with members to support their efforts in recruitment
Philanthropy Chair - Fall 2013* Collaborate with the Finance Committee to evaluate chapter income sources, and determine financial needs above and beyond collection of member fees* Oversee the development of strategies for funding specific chapter projects as determined by the board of directors*Oversee the implementation of projects and events that increase funds as well as the visibility of the chapter* Manage the fund raising event and ensure that an effective publicity program is in place, through collaboration with the Chapter Publicity Committee* Coordinate the donation of goods or services, if necessary, for the event* Solicit the general membership for participation in hosting the event* Participate in the fund raising program, activities and events along with members of the Philanthropy/Fund Raising Committee.* After completion of the event, oversee the evaluation of the event in terms of number of participants, amount of money raised, etc.
Emerging Greek Leaders Summit Spring 2012
Ashland University - Ashland, Ohio
Participants receive the opportunity to grow and strengthen their leadership skills through a combination of small and large group discussions and activities.
Participants have the opportunity to learn from the program facilitators, who are current Greek leaders in the community.
The objective is to give participants the tools to arm themselves to become successful leaders in their organizations, Greek community, and Ashland University community in the future.
St. Jude's Collegiate Leadership SeminarJuly 27, 2013 - July 31, 2013
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Memphis, TN
College students from across the country will convene on the St. Jude campus in Memphis, Tennessee at the annual Collegiate Leadership Seminar. The seminar is a three-day workshop that provides students with fundraising skills and new ideas to guide them toward a successful fundraising event for St. Jude. Topics this year included Team Building, Social Media Marketing, Mock Up 'Till Dawn Event, Involvement Tactics as well as many other sessions and keynote speakers.
To obtain a position in the fashion industry, working with clients as an event coordinator.
- Responsible for the preservation and upkeep of antique garments
- Responsible for the dressing and accessorizing of 15 mannequins in the museum for the Spring Open House.
- Coordinate for supervising 10 freshman students with their service learning projects and overseeing mannequin styling.