- Hutto Texas
PDF file of a Needs Assessment Project my group and I conducted on the need for bachelor-level ID-related program at USA
PDF of an Instructional Media Design Package for training on infant CPR
Podcast on my response to various articles on Universal Design
Video created to explain my brand, EducatIDD
Word document detailing my plan for creating an application for sharing CCC resources
Flash animation of a beach ball bouncing
Word document comparing various E-Learning Authoring Software Programs
Intended to be used as a job aid to establish the integration of technology into classroom instruction
Podcast on how to integrate podcasts into Reading and Language instruction
Digital Photo Story created using Photo Story 3
PDF file comparing two interactive white board tools: SMART Board and e-beam
Newsletter about Technology in the Classroom created in Publisher
Word document comparing two video conferencing tools: Skype and iChat
Image created in Photoshop and intended to be used as online portfolio logo
- Sudoku puzzles
- Arts and culture
- Home decorating
- Spending time with friends and family
Utilize strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of instructional design within the field of instructional design and development.
Respect—for the client, the profession, the organization, and me—is the foundation of my personal and professional values, attitudes, and beliefs. I strive to conduct myself in a way that is:
- Respectful of the client by working collaboratively with the client, protecting client privacy, property, and information, being truthful and honest in all interactions with the client, refraining from discriminatory words and actions, educating the client in the process of instructional design, and informing the client of known ethical violations.
- Respectful of the profession by working collaboratively with colleagues, protecting the privacy of colleagues, respecting the property of—and confidential matters regarding—colleagues, being truthful and honest in all interactions with colleagues, acknowledging when colleagues contribute, sharing skills and knowledge with colleagues, improving human performance using instructional design principles, and a deep dedication to the growth of the profession.
- Respectful of organization by working collaboratively within the organization, communicating effectively with co-workers, protecting the organization’s privacy, property, and information, being truthful and honest in all interactions with co-workers, refraining from discriminatory words and actions, and informing the organization of known ethical violations.
- Respectful of me by being responsible and kind in goals and activities related to the client, the profession, or the organization, cultivating a positive relationship in society, being truthful and honest in all interactions, taking on a moral and ethical stand when making professional decisions, and considering how those decisions will affect the client, the profession, the organization, and society.
- Member, Alpha Delta Kappa, Alpha Gamma Chapter--Harrison County
- Member, Kappa Delta Epsilon Honor Society at UGA
- Student Teacher, Fourth Grade, Oglethorpe County Elementary in Lexington, GA
- Field Experience, Third Grade, Barrow Elementary in Athens, GA
- Field Experience, First Grade, Oglethorpe County Primary in Lexington, GA
- Reading Tutor, Various Grades, Fowler Drive Elementary in Athens, GA
- Religious Education Teacher, Catholic Center at UGA in Athens, GA
- Assistant Religious Education Teacher, St. John Neumann Catholic Church in Lilburn, GA
- Data Driven Decision Making/Effective Teaching Practices
- Depth of Knowledge: How High Can You Go
- Transforming the Classroom with Project Based Learning
- Supporting Literacy in Upper Elementary Classrooms
- Teaching Thinking with Technology (Intel)
- In-Tech (Integrating Technology)
- Project Wild