Gafed International School
- Undertaking, under the supervision of the principal and/or the school administrative manager, the day to day banking, bookkeeping and general accounting duties including receipting and ordering.
- Assisting the principal and/or school administrative manager with end of year financial procedures by way of computerized/manual systems.
- Using computer based programs/systems to design, layout and print school publications and learning materials.
- Preparing and maintaining learning environments and materials including: maintaining equipment, learning material and resources at a suitable standard; and maintaining work areas in a clean and tidy state
- Using computerized library systems for accessioning, ordering, invoicing, monitoring of expenditure, cataloguing, data input and retrieval.
- Implementation of learning and other programs, under the supervision of a teacher, including library, physical education, sport and recreation activities