Project Manager 5/07 - Present
- Managed Projects for Precast Projects with a value up to 2 Million Dollars
- Reviewed Job Drawings, Quoting, Wrote/Adjusted Bills of Materials, Customer Relations, and Overseen Projects from Order to Delivery
- Worked with the Sales Department following up on Job Quotes, and Tracking Win/Loss Ratio's to Help Determine Better Market Pricing and Strategies.
Quality Manager 5/06 - 4/09
- Responsible for the Quality Process for the Precast Telecommunications Area, in which had over 10 Million Dollars in Sales Annually.
- Created Manufacturing Documents, Procedures and Tracking Matrix, to track Quality Trends
- Lead Continuous Improvement Projects and Monthly Training Activities.
- Performed Final Inspections, on all Finished Products, which Included: Electrical Testing, Continuity testing, Bill of Material Review, and Overall Product Quality Inspection.
- Maintained Certifications such as: UL (Underwriters Laboratory) and State Certifications for the Following State: Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Colorado, and Texas.
Production Manager 4/05 - 5/06
- Managed the Production of the Precast Telecommunications Area, which included the supervision of up to 30 employees
- Implemented a Tool Management Program to Reduce Tool Cost, and Increased Tool Reliability.
- Organized Manufacturing Process, Reduced Manufacturing Times on Products by 20%
- Developed and Trained Employees on Lean Manufacturing Concepts, Housekeeping, Safety, and Quality.