After-School Dance Program
- Created Jazz/Modern and Hip-Hop Dance lesson plans for a 15-week dance program for (50+) 2nd through 8th grade children twice/week, 2 hours/day
- Conducted dance classes to represent unity, respect, discipline and determination
- Trained students to demonstrate the minimum basic level of dance through daily warm-ups, fitness challenges, intense combinations and the floor space to perform!
- Worked with the students individually, in groups lead by peers and as whole; mimicking, shaping and forming movements through choreography
- Spearheaded the first annual after-school dance recital, An Evening of Dance, giving the efforts to creating a theme reflected through performance script within the programs; acted as stage manager, choreographer and creative director