Apr 1994 - Present
- Created $1 million marketing strategy practice serving Fortune 1,000 clients.
- Directed client engagements across Asia, Europe and the Americas.
- Built targeted faculty network including James Anderson, Bobby Calder, Richard Kolsky and Lakshman Krishnmurthi of the Kellogg School of Management, among others.
- Developed the Axios Value Innovation Management® web-based toolset (patent pending), a comprehensive methodology to identify, select and implement new sources of customer value.
- A representative client list can be found at: www.axiospartnersinc.com/aboutaxios.html.
Jan 1991 - Mar 1994
- Managed client engagements (typically $¼; to $1 million) primarily for Fortune 100 clients.
- Led their Building Market-Focused Organizations center of excellence.
- Served as Chief-of-staff for the 150-person North American Strategy Discipline.
Sep 1984 - Dec 1990
The MAC Group
- Conducted strategic analyses and developed market-driven strategies for clients.
- Managed analyst staff in Chicago office.
- B.A., magna cum laude with highest honors in economics.
- Elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
- Awarded the Kenyon Economics Prize for the outstanding economics student.
Sep 1986 - Jun 1988
- M.B.A. with distinction.
- Elected to Beta Gamma Sigma.