Team lead Tranmission
Provide Manage Service and maintenance support to Telenor Pakistan the second largest Cellular operator in Pakistan. Responsible for operation, maintenance and execution of work orders in the DWDM transmission network –South of Telenor.
• Hands on Experience on testing operation and maintenance of Metro and DWDM optical transmission networks of Mobilink, Telenor, Trans world, Wateen and Warid.
• Trouble Shooting Operation Maintenance and Commissioning of different Huawei products including Optix OSN 2500, OSN 3500, OSN7500, OSN 9500, BWS 1600G, 320G, 155/622 Microwave RTN 600 and RTN620.
• Optical fiber installation and Optical equipment installation and commissioning of Telenor, Wateen and Warid Telecom.
• Carry out Execution of usual Daily work orders (WO) of network interconnectivity.
• Proficient in configuration operation Huawei Network Management System T2000 and T2100.
• Expertise on Network clock configuration and DCN connectivity.
• Proficient in using Huawei software tools such as optix Navigator, Inspector and Toolkit etc.
• Adept to Software Up gradation of Optix OSN 2500, OSN 3500, OSN7500, BWS 1600G and 320G.
• DWDM and Metro network architecture Planning and Deployment.
• Rectify problems pertaining in the network by Network inspection Report Via Optix Inspector.
• Expertise in using BERT and Analyzer for refinement of common performance events.
• Aware of IPMPLS network fundamentals and operation.
• Adept to operation, trouble shooting and Software Up gradation of Sun Solaris 8 and Solaris10.
Key achievements :
• Awarded Best Performance award for 2007-2008.
• Held the first position in Huawei Level I training of Optix and microwave equipment.
• Contributed numerous troubleshooting cases for the Huawei global support.
• Efficiently handle the network in case of critical outages.
• Contributed to the R&D for solving various Equipment Bugs.