NED University OF Engineering and Tech. Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan
- Establish operational procedures for activities, like verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling disposition of materials and keeping inventory current.
- Inspect physical condition of stock and prepares work order for repairs requisitions for replacement of equipment.
- Responsible for all the transactions of the inventory items; Equipment what ever the transactions from vendors or other bases.
- Confer with department heads to make sure coordination of Store activities with such activities as records control, and purchasing.
- Direct salvage of damaged or used material.
- Responsible for all the transactions of the inventory items; Equipment and sales what ever the transactions from vendors or other bases and to customers or other bases.
- Receive, count, store and issue supplies; materials and equipment and complete the records of supply transaction; verifies that supplies received are listed on requisitions and invoices, record nature, qty of materials, supplies or equipment received, transported, used or issued to workers, compare inventory records with orders.
- Invoices and requisitions to receive the items, complete and review data from contracts; purchase orders requisitions and other documents to determine needed.
- Mark stock items using identification tag, marking tool or other labeling equipment, deliver products, supplies equipment to clear area.
- Raising the needed documents according to stock availability; verify the count of the stock physically and adjust the mistakes; prepare documents and periodic reports needed for supervisors to take the decisions.
- Prepare purchase requisitions required to new or additional stock; check with the operation and purchasing regarding stock availability; examine and inspect stock for useful or defects report the damage to supervisor.
- Insure that the storage area are arranged and organized according to safety regulations.
- Coordinate with inventory supervisor for conducting physical count and preparing the annual inventory reports.
- Working with all related to inventory transactions.