Sr. Human Resources Representative
- Administer all company benefit programs including medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, 401(K) plan, COBRA and employee discounts
- Work closely with brokers and account managers to reconcile monthly billing, resolve employee coverage issues and facilitate the enrollment process
- Coordinate Open Enrollment meetings at all locations (English and Spanish), prepare material and enroll/make changes to all eligible employees
- Manage payroll for all administrative hourly and salary employees
- Review and process garnishments, child support orders, levies and income withholding orders
- Administer and monitor Leave of Absence program (FMLA, STD, PFL, Personal)
- Participate in the recruiting process by posting job ads, conducting interviews, reference checks, employment background checks, offer letters, etc.
- Review and conduct investigations concerning employee relations issues including termination, wage and hour claims, sexual harassment, discrimination, etc.
- Respond to employee verifications in writing, UI claims, disability claims etc.
- Maintain all employee changes in ERP (JD Edwards EnterpriseOne)