Senior IT Advisory Consultant
Ernst & Young
Currently working in Advisory Services serving clients in the areas of Information Security, Risk Advisory, Application Security Management, ERP, Organization Change Management, and Business Process Transformation.
- Advised clients in building comprehensive Identity & Access Management (IAM) system, SoD and IT Risk Management programs; from system design and strategy to infrastructure, policy & procedure, implementation and maintenance.
- Managed global teams in testing, remediating and mitigating enterprise-wide Segregation of Duties compliance issues while building over $2.5 million in sales over 1 year.
- Performed IT security and configuration reviews as part of internal audit delivering co-developed action plans and future state recommendations to chairman accounts.
- Designed comprehensive information technology internal controls testing for clients to evaluate ISO17799 and SOX 404 compliance.
- Worked with financial Audit group to complete SAS70 and year-end audit documentation of IT general controls and financial audit.
- Researched financial and IT compliance issues in order to establish firm- and industry-wide standards for information technology auditing.
- Participated in campus and experienced hire recruiting initiatives at Indiana University, and served as member in Proposals and Pursuits Process Team.