Stock Accounting Coordinator
Coles Liquor-Coles Group Limited
- Perform data testing, data refining and validating vendor's data.
- Provide differential analysis and solely responsible for managing the Grocery segment to the tone of $50 Million per annum.
- Financially Reconcile and charge more than $15 Million worth of freight charge each year.
- Analyse, investigate and rectify abnormal discrepancies.
- Manage mismatches between store receipts and Distribution Centres dispatches.
- Identify areas for business improvement and collaborate with operation team and IT team to suggest and implement more streamlined procedures and processes.
- Identify deficiency in business system and processes at early stage.
- Provide other teams with various supporting financial reports for their decision making. [page-break]
- Create, maintain and improve various functional spreadsheets which fast tracks many processes for the whole team through the use of complex Excel functions and business logic.
- Provide management detailed insights, recovered more than $600,000 to the business and therefore received the award for "Significant Contribution".
- Through analysing past data, I discovered and negotiated a high volume carrier to refund an overcharge of $300,000 and stopped an error that potentially costs the company up to $100,000 per annum.