Independent consultant to companies and affiliated with two consulting organizations, The RBL Group and Global Consulting Alliance (consulting firms with Wayne Brockbank, David Ulrich, Norm Smallwood, and Warren Wilhelm as partners). Managed competency assessments, development programs, and speaking engagements:
Product Manager, HR Competency Products, June 2002-July 2005
- Designed and developed on-line HR Competency Self-Assessment with its accompanying email-based Feedback Report, part of the HR Competency Toolkit.
- Led competency assessment interventions with 23 companies using HR Competency Toolkit (over 1,720 self-assessments).
- Led 11 company launches of 360-degree HR Competency Survey (over 2,500 respondents).
Program Manager, Custom and Consortium Strategic HR Development, January 2002-June 2005
- Managed six customized development program rollouts for two organizations involving over 180 senior HR professionals. Oversaw project budget and expenditures for each program ($275,000 - $460,000). Partnered with faculty director(s) to design customized developmental programs for senior HR professionals consisting of multiple residential training modules and action learning application projects.
- Managed two consortium program rollouts for 10 organizations involving approximately 70 senior HR professionals and oversaw project budget and expenditures ($350,000 - $475,000).
- High Value-Added Competencies for HR Professionals in: Sacramento, Denver, Oakland, Hong Kong.
- Competency Model and Feedback Sessions for C. R. Bard and Gambro.
Clients included: BAE SYSTEMS, Boston Scientific, CNA Financial, C.R. Bard, The Coca-Cola Company, DFW Airport, Ericcson, Gambro, GMAC-RFC, GSK, Hendrickson International, Lloyds TSB, McGraw-Hill, NEHRA, Parsons Brinckerhoff, Royal Mail, SHRM, Sony Electronics, StoraEnso, StorageTek, United Technologies