Substantial learning and development, competency modeling, HR consulting, and speaking experience with a major consulting firm, two top HR consultants/professors, and industry leading firms. Particular expertise in:
Developing Talent Management: Learning, competencies, succession planning, performance evaluation
- Manage Quality Systems programs (classroom and eLearning) for over 2,000 professionals across enterprise.
- Managed developmental programs for over 250 senior HR professionals from 12 organizations.
- Led annual succession planning activities and performance management cycle across the enterprise.
Project Management and Building Internal and External Customer Relationships
- Led two research projects that partnered with four international academic partners to promote, recruit companies, collect date, analyze results, and feedback data. Research projects that yielded strong response rates (71% for global project and 81% for project center in Mainland China and Hong Kong).
- Managed vendor relations including companies with expertise in classroom and eLearning, on-line assessments, direct mail and printing, executive coaching, executive recruiting, and survey support.
- Led individual competency assessment interventions (self-assessment and 360-degree surveys) with over 30 companies involving over 4,000 respondents.
- Coordinated selection/developmental assessments and feedback sessions for approximately 25 senior level candidates.
Training Delivery, Speaking, and Presentations
- Delivered instruction-led system based training to over 150 employees.
- Presented research findings and company-specific results to HR professionals in the US and abroad (Argentina, Brazil, The Netherlands, Hong Kong and locations in Mainland China).