Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
As Reference Coodinator I have several responsibilities:
- Provide public service to help library patrons locate resources for their research needs.
- Supervise Library Assistants while in Reference.
- Prepare orientation presentations each semester for incoming students.
- Create online Subject/Course/Informational Guides for the library.
- Give one-on-one or classroom research instruction.
- Provide personal advice for students research papers including formatting issues, citation style, argumentation, and writing style.
- Provide expert research help to faculty, staff and students on various subjects such as historical, philosophical, theological, and linguistics.