§Directed 340+ cellular communication projects totaling more than $60M; projects included co-location facilities, equipment upgrades, integrations, cell towers, analog and digital base station and antenna change outs.
§Managed and troubleshot circuits, systems, and technologies including DSO, T-1, PRI, BRI, satellite links, microwave links, and cellular base stations.
§Saved over $3M dollars in construction and integration costs by bidding contracts and reducing construction time.
§Provided FAA and FCC critical to projects’ success.
§Used M S Project to track time line, dependencies and durables.
Field Network Engineer (1997–1998)
§Managed construction of 27 cell sites in addition to maintenance load. Inspected and approved all phases of construction. Worked effectively with contractors, acting as liaison between them and project manager.
Strong project manager with over 20 years of telecommunications and IT management. Areas of expertise include:
- ØCell Site and Building Construction
- ØProject Management, VOIP, MS Project
- ØIT Analyst Infrastructure Project Management
- ØMS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) VISIO,J.D. Edwards
- ØSystems Architecture
- ØMultiple circuits, systems, microwave, and satellite technology, LAN/WAN, Deployments
- ØPOS implementation and Cost Analysis
- ØHeld Top Secret w/SSBI Clearance for 6 years
- ØCharrette, DC power , power system,10KW – 60KWand blueprints