Inside Sales Project - Schneider Electric (March 2015 - Present)
- Provided external consultancy regarding the feasibility of incorporating inside sales to develop stronger customer relations.
- Created and analyzed market surveys to investigate the potential effectiveness of inside sales
- Examined business structure and practices using relevant theories from the MBA program
Founder of EarthFind (July 2015 - Present)
- Created an EdTech startup that provides a virtual collaborative classroom competition, allowing students to collaborate across classrooms, solving clues to find a destination with the winning team of classrooms sponsored to meet at the final destination.
- Plan to Beta test in the 2015-2016 school year
Sustainable Management Competition - HEC Montreal (March 2015)
- Selected by the MBA program to attend a case competition involving the cooperation of Gáz Metro, the Quebec government, and various trucking companies in an attempt to reduce CO2 emissions by 2020.
Advisory Board - Open Telehealth (October 2014 - February 2015)
- Provided consultancy for a small Danish startup regarding how to develop global market coverage. Open Telehealth has since become heavily successful through implementing the advisory boards recommendation to partner with telecommunications firm Qualcomm and medical gas supplier Linde Group.
Venture Capital Investment Competition - Copenhagen Business School (February 2015)
- Developed understanding of finance by acting as venture capitalists negotiating deals with real startup companies. The competition provided an intense environment for practicing financial analysis, evaluating market potential, and developing relationships by networking with real entrepreneurs.
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club (October 2014 - Present)
- Selected to Management Consulting Club which accepts only 250 member from 4 universities in Copenhagen with a total student body of over 22,000 students. Students are chosen based on IQ and EQ testing as well as interview rounds.