Streamlined training module for new hires.
Levied emergency situations with communications between dispatch, surveillance and law enforcement/emergency medical technicians.
Exercised effective crowd control practices.
Consistent mobile duties:
- Daily vehicle and equipment inspection/preparation
- Communicating via two-way radio or cellular phone
- Assisted patrons with mild to moderate vehicle repairs
- Responded to and reported vehicular accidents to dispatch
- Cited and reported parking violations
- Filed field reports; proofread, edited, and revised reports using Report Exec software