Business Development Manager- EMEA
Responsible for Development of New Business within EMEA.
Key Verticals: Large Volume Retailers, Financial Services, and High Risk :FX and Gambling.
- Successfully sold GlobalCollect Full Service Multi acquirer model and services within assigned vertical markets including Retail, Financial Services and High Risk Verticals.
- Negotiated commercial and contractual terms with both brick and mortar multinational companies, and large pure e-commerce merchants.
- Successfully contacted prospects via phone, e-mail, personal, and business networks
- Traveled consistently in the region for face to face meetings
- Represented GlobalCollect at numerous industry events.
- Project managed customers as they moved through the sales cycle, with a strong focus on time to market, and client satisfaction.
- Successfully managed expectations of clients and internal stakeholders through clear communication, and strong sense of customer advocacy.
- Advised management on e-commerce developments globally and legislative and technological changes and developments within my key vertical markets.
- Closed Global Framework contracts with two top five insurance companies, plus major Merchants within Fin Services and High Risk verticals
- Very knowledgeable of compliance issues and payment optimisation within Financial Services and High Risk Verticals.
- Consultative and Challenger Sales approach
- Strong negotiation & presentation skills
- Strong sense of customer advocacy and empathy.
- Very good at building rapport and creating lasting business relationships.
- An expert on Payment localisation Strategies and Alternative Payment products in EMEA, APAC and LATAM regions.
- Like to think out of the box in creating new business utilising alliances/reseller models etc.
- Enjoy working independently and like to work in a very fast-paced environment under limited supervision.
- "Hunter" mentality
- Strong Project Management skills