Dec 2011 - Present
Director of Finance
- Responsible for financial, HR and Subcontract management of the company.
- Managed a successful audit by DCAA (Defense Contractor Audit Agency) of the company’s accounting system.
Jul 2005 - Sep 2011
- Responsible for financial management for a division with up to 600 employees and annual sales exc7eeding $500 Million.
- Coordinated the financial reporting functions of 70 locations and supervised accounts payable, credit and payroll for entire division.
- Trained the division in the use of a new ERP system for electrical supply distribution.
- Implemented a new commission tracking system in order to drive consistent pay in accordance to policies and procedures
May 2005 - Jul 2006
VP of Operations and Partner
- Strategic leadership of sales, operations, customer management and implementation.
- Achieved increase in monthly net revenue by 5% by designing and implementing service scheduling standards featuring accountability via service rate percentages.
Jan 1999 - May 2005
Director of Logistics
- Comprehensive leadership of logistics operations encompassing routing, warehousing, inventory and merchandising for the Mid-Atlantic Division, including five states and the District of Columbia (Havre de Grace, MD to Cape Fear, NC)
- Established key logistics strategies and initiatives and communicated objectives and procedures via quarterly presentations to 14 regional sales centers for the Mid-Atlantic Division.
- Managed twelve direct reports with responsibility for route planning, dispatching, and demand management
May 1994 - Jan 1996
Jan 1989 - May 1992