Own and serve as Executive Director for a large distance learning program, serve as part of instructional design team, focusing on design consultation, staffprofessional development/training, creation of online learning objects, and piloting/implementing new technologies for teaching and learning. Work with staff to design and develop quality online courses based on sound adult learning pedagogy and instructional design practice. Support staff in ongoing course evaluation and revision processes. Provide professional development experiences for staff such as course design seminars, software demonstrations, and best practice workshops. Maintain active engagement with the instructional design and online learning communities through publication, presentations, and ongoing professional development activities.
Began AllCEUs providing multimedia, online and face-to-face trainings in 2006.It has shown more than 30% growth each year, and in 2010, served 16,202 clinicians throughout the country.
Approved provider of continuing education and professional development training by:
- The National Board for Certified Counselors
- NAADAC, The Association for Addictions Professionals
- CaliforniaAssociation of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors
- California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling Board of Georgia
- Texas Board of Clinical Social Work Examiners
- The Florida Boards of Nursing, Mental Health Counseling, Clinical Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy and Addiction Certification
- The Connecticut Certification Board
Recruit, hire, train and manage both paid staff and interns
Maintain compliance with requirements set forth by accrediting bodies (e.g. National Board for Certified Counselors, Florida Bar, NAADAC).
Use innovative methods and materials to produce effective learning experiences including cooperative learning, thematic instruction and differentiation.
Regularly survey the market and competitors to ensure that AllCEUs maintains cutting-edge technology and service delivery.