American Theatre of Ballet, Havana, Cuba
- Studied and trained various dance styles
- Performed on behalf of American Theatre of Ballet at different events and locations
I have been dancing since the age of 12 and have studied all Cuban rhythms as well as Afro-Cuban dance. I began my professional dance career in 2002 in Havana, Cuba. As part of a dance company called The American Theatre, I performed regularly in theatres, nightclubs and on television. In 2006, I traveled to Italy to teach and perform at the Salsa World Festival. Also, I have taught and performed in Ecuador and Nicaragua. In 2008, I began working for a hotel in Cayo Largo Del Sur, Cuba, performing 14 different shows each week and teaching Cuban dance styles daily. In 2012, I moved to Toronto and now teach Afro Cuban rhythms and Cuban Salsa/Casino Rueda, and Bachata at Steps Dance Studio. With the students of Steps Dance Studio, I choreographed a Casino Rueda routine which was performed at the Toronto Salsa Congress in 2015. For the 2015 Toronto Pan Am Games, I also choreographed and performed Salsa and Afro-Cuban styles. I had the opportunity to be filmed dancing The Waltz, in television series 11.22.63 starring James Franco (2015). Dance is my passion, and I look forward to new experiences.
Height: 5'9" / Weight: 170 lbs. / Build: Athletic / Hair Colour: Dark Brown / Eye Colour: Light Brown
- Teach, perform and choreograph various styles of dance including Casino Rueda, Afro Cuban, Reggaeton and Bachata
- Professional dancer/performer at various venues and events
- Teach, perform and choreograph live shows at the resort including over 20 styles of dance