Principal Program Manager
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
Contract Principal Project Manager for a $20 million cross-channel guest personalization project for Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Accountability and leadership for the overall project health and the information services portion of a highly complex big data project that is supported by marketing and revenue generation departments
- Responsible for planning, developing, and executing schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
- Responsible for development of budget and supporting financial analysis. Negotiation with internal departments support project development.
- Responsible for overall scope development and coordination. Responsible for backlog development and coordination of thread scrum masters.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Regularly communicate to senior management regarding the status of specific project deliverables.
- Co-leadership of complex software selection process including surveys, interviews and rubric input from business and technology
- Participant leader to negotiation of statements of work with software vendor.
- Provide measurable input into new products, processes, standards or plans in support of the business.
- Led the project team to align with the business objectives, intended schedule, and projected budget.