Driven to find the ideal Online Marketing opportunity with a forward-thinking, growing organization.
SUMMARY: Proven track record of strategic positioning, creative conceptualization and ROI-producing results in the email marketing channel, with an innate ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships. 5+ years of Online Marketing experience, specializing in Email, Social Media and Affiliate. INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE: * Agency * eCommerce * Digital Media * Education * Direct Marketing * Technology * Homebuilding KEY STRENGTHS: * Manage and maintain all aspects of Email Marketing initiatives. * Conceptualizing new email campaigns including: creative direction, overall message, copywriting, testing variables, QA verification, data segmentation, and execution. * Create and implement industry-leading methods to enhance user experience using progressive profiling methods to obtain richer data, segmenting data sources, and sending triggered emails and dynamic content based on specific user actions. * Build customer retention by creating email campaigns focusing on: sales, returns, cancellations, cart abandonment and referral programs. * Data analytics and detailed reporting metrics (bounce, opens, clicks, etc.) tracking trends and applying learnings to ensure future program success. * Forecasting, budgeting, ROI modeling
Dec 2008 - Present
Strategic Solutions Consultant
Business Impact: Immediately enhanced agency credibility with proven knowledge and expertise of email marketing channel, and helped better define company presence in rapidly growing marketplace.
- Developed customized email marketing solutions including: advanced strategy, best practices and roadmapping for an industry-leading Email Service Provider (SaaS).
- Listened, asked key questions and identified specific needs to produce ROI-driven results for key client accounts.
- Delivered compelling presentations, utilized one-on-one consulting engagements and gained keen insight of emerging online technologies and trends at well-known industry conferences (EEC, Marketing Profs, IS09).
- Initiated ongoing competitive tracking program using web analytics software to measure market share and track impact of various corporate marketing initiatives.
- Designed, tested and managed email review program created to identify email marketing problem areas and measure against industry benchmark data. When used as part of the sales cycle, the email review program delivered a 40% conversion rate generating significant long-term revenue.
May 2007 - Nov 2008
Email Marketing Manager
Business Impact: Maximized email marketing channel to consistently drive e-commerce subscriptions (new sales and renewals) and regularly exceeded monthly and quarterly goals for conversion and retention.
- Developed, managed and grew all aspects of company’s email marketing initiatives.
- Solely responsible for conceptualizing new email campaigns including: creative direction, overall message, copywriting, testing variables, QA verification, data segmentation, and execution.
- Incorporated advanced industry methodology to produce highly relevant content including: progressive profiling to obtain richer data, advanced segmentation strategies for dynamic content and event-triggered campaigns to maximize timeliness.
- Established strong associate relationships with IT, QA and Customer Support teams by initiating regularly scheduled meetings. Discussed plan of new and existing email marketing initiatives and their team impact.
- Analyzed key customer data and performance metrics using Omniture SiteCatalyst to identify and track trends, measure campaign performance against goals and apply learning’s to ensure future program success.
- Key Accomplishments:
oIncreased free-trial conversion rate by over 200% by revamping 3-part email series.
oIncreased average open rates by 30% through cell testing and adaptation of industry best practices.
oUtilized email marketing to increase social media presence on Facebook by 230%
oDecreased spam and unsubscribe rates by 53% by streamlining and clarifying the subscription process.
oDecreased bounce rates by 37% by creating a new sign-up form utilizing content verification.
Feb 2004 - Oct 2006
Email Marketing Specialist
Business Impact: Established initial online marketing efforts for one of the nation’s largest homebuilders in order to aggressively increase sales utilizing a newly created marketing channel.
- Planned, directed and managed activities within Lennar’s National Internet Center; providing marketing, product and client support through the corporate website and email communications.
- Led Marketing team with development and utilization of advanced email marketing and sales strategies.
- Created new email marketing campaigns (i.e. email newsletter and community specific email marketing).
- Initiated, researched and developed email marketing sales training guide - distributed to all nationwide divisions. Educated Sales Consultants on how to effectively utilize email to generate sales with quarterly presentations.
Dec 2002 - Dec 2003
Sales & Marketing Associate
Business Impact: Initiated original concepts to establish web presence, define marketing value and communicate with customers online to position the company as a forward-thinking leader in the homebuilding supplier industry.
Nov 2000 - Sep 2002
Account Manager / Marketing Planner
Business Impact: Managed all production aspects including: digital printing, mailing and fulfillment projects for local client accounts. Spearheaded marketing efforts using local media outlets, web presence and email communication to gain significant exposure in the greater Austin area.
Jun 1999 - Oct 2000
Business Impact: Team leader for a Fortune 100 computer hardware company. Kept abreast of the latest technology developments by researching and analyzing key competitors, and playing an active role in consumer marketing focus groups.