I am a self starting, quick learner, adapting well to new situations. I am adept at wearing many hats in the workplace, which has made me effective in an individual capacity, as well as part of a team. Having been a small business owner, as well as an employee with supervisory responsibility, I am successful at both giving and receiving instructions. I enjoy analyzing data to find more effective methods of accomplishing goals. The use of social media and technology are imperative in the business world of the 21st century, and I am someone who seamlessly incorporates my skills in those areas into the workplace.
Sep 2014 - Present
Luxor Executive Car Service
- Manage relations with clients, vendors, and contractors.
- Provide operational & logistical support for clients and employees.
- Utilizing relationships with verified partners to coordinate client needs in outside markets.
- Train employees in software usage. #Responsible for on time pick up and delivery of clients.
Jan 2013 - Present
- Administrate @Luxor_SF twitter account.
- Creating content to build new business opportunities and market @Luxor_SF.
- Provide customer service by responding to inquiries posted to @Luxor_SF.
Dispatch Supervisor/Accident Investigation Supervisor
Jan 2012 - Present
- Supervise expansion of single call center to multiple facilities.
- Supervise and train employees and contractors in software and hardware usage.
- Assist drivers with logistical, payment, and service requests.
- Utilizing social media to provide the best possible service experience.
- Create detailed regulatory reports for governmental compliance.
- Coordinate accident investigation with claims and operations departments as needed.
- Facilitate billing, scheduling, and deliveries for clients or vendors.
- Document accident scenes, compile photos, interview transcripts, and police reports.
- Provide claims department with accident scene assessment.
- Coordinate with emergency services as needed.
Nov 2008 - Present
- Instruct new drivers on regulatory and operational procedures.
- Test skills and knowledge of new driver candidates.
- Provide customers with top quality taxi service.
Web Editor/Personal Assistant
Jan 2005 - Feb 2008
- Oversaw online store and merchandise fulfillment, logistics, customer service for partner Savage Productions.
- Website news content editing and updating.
- Broadcast researcher and on-site technical support.
- Website advertising sales and contract negotiation.
- Multimedia transcription and editing.
- Personal assistant to president.
May 2004 - Dec 2004
Clear Channel Communications
- Event merchandise sales.
- Organized transportation and logistics for events.
- Website content updating and general office duties.
2002 - 2007
San Francisco State University
I earned my B.A. in Broadcast Communications with an emphasis on Electronic Media Management. I was broadcast host and writer for multiple KSFS radio broadcasts, as well as doing both on site and remote audio engineering.