CEO Wayne County Hospital / Vice President Mercy Des Moines
Mercy Medical Center
Providing strategic vision for 25- bed Critical Access Hospital with an annual revenue of 30 million dollars and 232 employees. With the help of an amazing leadership team and frontline staff, we have achieved the following in just nine months:
- Reduced overall Accounts Payable by over one million dollars and brought all accounts to current status since assuming CEO role.
- Reduced Accounts Receivable from 88 days to 50 days with an overall goal of 45 days by fiscal year end.
- Recruited new Chief Financial Officer to assisted in executing financial vision.
- Recruited five physicians, a dentist, two Advanced Practice nurses, and two Physician's Assistant.
- Aquired a seven-provider private practice medical clinic using employed physician model.
- Deployed a new satellite physician clinic in neighboring town.
- Received second Press Ganey Summit Award for patient satisfaction at or above the 95 percentile nationwide.
- First Critial Access Hospital in Iowa to open an Electronic ICU in partnership with Mercy Medical Center Des Moines.