- Situation analysis using both qualitative and quantitative tools
- Implementing new creative ideas like Community Health Club ,Nutrition Messenger in community level as per situational analysis findings
- Follow up and Home based counseling to maternity mothers and mothers of 0-2 years child , weight monitoring and plotting in Sishu Vikas Chart
- Advocacy with district level, block level health officer like CDMO, CDPO, Medical officer of the Block Hospital.
- Training and capacity building of health volunteer, Nutrition Messenger regarding food and Nutrition, basic Health , Maternal health, Personal Hygiene and Sanitation
- Develop IEC and BCC materials for community awareness
Involved other Projects:
In addition to Fellowship, also involved in following existing Health project of Seba Jagat as:
SCANHsupported by VSO :
- Trained VSO Volunteer about Maternal Child health care
- Conducted Survey and analysis data and plan accordingly
- Monitoring and supervise all activities as per Proposal guideline
IYCFMN supported by Unicef:
- Conducted short study related to Exclusive Breast feeding, Complimentary feed and maternal nutrition
- Trained AWW about Health Communication and BCC
Coaching for Hope supported by Skillshare International:
- Trained village level football coaches about HIV/AIDS, Malaria and other social issues including Mal nutrition in both theory and playground using football and other equipment of football matches.
- Help expert of Coaching for hope (Mr. Dan Lawson, international football player as well as coach of UK) in playground.
- Follow up the programme in village level.
Sakhi Saheli supported by WCD:
- Trained around 300 adolescent girl about personal hygiene, reproductive health as per module in 15 Grampanchyat under M.Rampur Block of Kalahandi district
PHC New( PPP)supported by NRHM:
- Act as Technical adviser and mentor in public health activities