Executive Office & Human Resources Website Coordinator/Web Council Chair
Medical College of Wisconsin
Responsible for integrating creative technology based solutions to increase Human Resource process and service effectiveness. Tasked with creating a better intranet website with better search capabilities. Liaison between content owners and MCW Public Affairs web administrators, managing multiple projects, schedules and processes.
- Expanded role to include the web design, administration of the MCW Medical School Campuses (Milwaukee, Central Wisconsin & Green Bay).
- MCW Teaching Toolbox Redesign.
- Redesign of Virtual New Employee Orientation built for the D2L (Desire2Learn) eLearning system.
- Specific responsibility for the architecture, navigation, and content management of the Human Resources Intranet and external web sites. Other websites include:
- Office of Faculty Affairs external website.
- International Society for Otitis Media.
- HR Connect quarterly web publication (Chief Editor and Designer).
- Oracle R12 Upgrade website.
- Virtual new Employee Orientation (VNEO) eLearning Tool.
- Prepared HR intranet website for new framework implementation.
- Designed navigation paths to allow HR information to be easily and logically accessed.
- Maintained fresh and current web content.
- Trained/supervised 4 content management editors to assist in content management on our CMS.
- Other Projects Include:
- Recruitment booth displays for the Office of Faculty Affairs.
- Benefits Open Enrollment website.
- 403b Retirement website.
- Talent Management Software consultant.
- Webmaster of six HR/OFA websites.
Served as web council lead for continued improvement of the HR websites.
NCBI - MCW Coalition Builder (National Coalition Building Institute).