Projects Handled (2003 - 2011):
- Encapsulation of Potentially Immunotherapeutic /Immunoprophylactic peptides in novel biocompatible. nanosized Carriers for targeted delivery in IDDM- Funded by DBT. Collaborators: Dr. Rajni Rani-NII, Dr. H.B. Bohidar-JNU, Dr AK Verma-DU, Dr. GoswamiAIIMS.
- Design of Novel polymer based non-viral vector for gene delivery. AK Verma, DU. Funded by UGC.
- Detection of Polymeric nano-particulate drug delivery system for anti-cance drug by Quantitative Fluorescence Microscopy. Funded by DBT.
- Role of CD2 Antigen in T-cell signal Transduction pathway in Visceral Leishmaniasis (at RMRI of Medical science, ICMR).
- Chloroquine Minimum Effective Dose (MED) evaluation on P. berghei mice model (at CDRI).