- An erudite professional with total 6 years’ experience in Teaching and Research & Development Operations
- A Ph.D. (Medical Science) with outstanding ability to analyze, gather, write, evaluate and produce detailed reports on a variety of projects.
- Possess knowledge of state-of-the-art research techniques, technology and the systems.
- Gathered fair understanding in ensuring that the activities are performed in a timely / accurate manner and according to the policies and procedures.
- An effective communicator & team leader with skills in troubleshooting, team building capability & abilities in planning & managing resources.
- 4th Schizophrenia International Research Society Conference (SIRS-2014)
- Chronic social defeat stress induces increased expression of D2-dimmer in the prefrontal cortex of mice- SIRS-2014
- Got the 3rd prize with excellent research describe in 2014 BK21 plus Retreat.
1) Tarique R Bagalkot, Hong-Mei Jin, Sushma Shrestha Muna, Yin Cui, Binod Yadav, Han-Jung Chae; Young Chul Chung. Chronic social defeat stress increases dopamine D2 receptor dimerization in the prefrontal cortex of adult mice. Neuroscience 2015 Dec 17. V (311), p 444-452. doi:10.1016/j.neuroscience.2015.10.024.
2) Tarique R Bagalkot, Jong-Il Park, Hyeong-Tai Kim, Hyun-Min Kim, Myung Sig Kim , Myeong- Sook Yoon, Sung-Hee Ko, Hye-Chung Cho MSW, Young-Chul Chung (2014). Lifetime prevalence of and Risk Factors forSuicidal Ideation and Suicide Attempts in a Korean Community Sample. Psychiatry 77(4): 360-373.
3) Hong-Mei Jin, Sushma Shrestha Muna, Tarique R Bagalkot, Yin Cui, Binod Yadav, Han-Jung Chae; Young Chul Chung. The effects of social defeat on dopaminergic markers and behavior in mice. Neuroscience 2015 Jan 6. pii: S0306-4522(14)01092-6. doi: 10.1016/j.neuroscience.2014.12.043
4) A. Lee H-Y, Lee G-H, Marahatta A, Lin S-M, Lee M-R, Jang KY, Kim KM, Lee HJ, Lee J-W, Tarique R Bagalkot, Chung Y-C, Lee Y-C, Kim H-R, Chae H-J, (2013).The protective role of Bax Inhibitor-1 against chronic mild stress through the inhibition of monoamine oxidase. Scientific Reports.
5) Zhao T, Huang G-B, Muna S, Tarique R Bagalkot, Jin H-M, Chae H-J, Chung Y-C (2013). Effects of chronic social defeat stress on behavior and choline acetyltransferase, 78-kDa glucose-regulated protein, and CCAAT/enhancer-binding protein (C/EBP) homologous protein in adult mice. Psychopharmacology 228:217-230.
6) Huang G-B, Zhao T, Muna SS, Tarique R Bagalkot, Jin H-M, Chae HJ, Chung Y-C (2013). Effects of chronic socialdefeat stress on behaviour, endoplasmic reticulum proteins and choline acetyltransferase in adolescent mice. The International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology 16:1635-1647
1) Combined effects of Social defeat stress and Methamphetamine on behavioral sensitization and expression of dopamine receptors in Adult mice
1. Prof. Young-chul Chung.
2.Prof. Han-Jung Chae
3. Prof. Mamatha Ballal