SENIOR CIVIL INSPECTOR :
Familiar with the project’s contract documents, detailed drawings, specifications, and health and safety measures, together with any associated updates. Ensure the contractor(s) compliance with the standards and specifications of the contract documents through observation, measurements, and testing. Maintain records of the contractor manpower and equipment daily resources. Undertake all site supervision and inspections when required or instructed by the Resident Engineer (RE) or the Assistant Resident Engineer (ARE). Liaise and daily follow up with the contractor. This is to ensure the contractor is managing its resources, health and safety, and equipment needs on the site. Prepare daily report. This includes documenting, in the areas assigned to the inspector, the contractor’s personnel and equipment, activities observed, and associated quantities executed, location of activities, reason for activities, and means and methods utilized. Additionally, report on materials delivery. Follow up and implement any site instructions made by the RE and ARE. Apply and implement all quality controls and quality procedures of the site. Prepare any site measurements and surveying checks needed by the RE and ARE. Coordinate and cooperate with client project manager during the site inspections in the presence of the RE or ARE.
- Ensuring all Contract activities and executed in accordance With the project quality plan.
- Improvements and Maintain of Project Quality system in accordance with project quality plan.
- Monitor the work progress and take necessary action to rectify the defaults could reflect on the progress cost and quality system.
- Supporting the task of Q.C Head and making available necessary resources to accommodate his task.
- Responsible for all required for the Project to complete the working time within the budget and target quality.
- Monitor daily progress and check all activities of all site supervisors, Construction Manager undertaken at site and in office.
- Conduct Site investigation and analysis and conduct actual site survey inspection prior to commence major and minor construction activities.
- Monitoring the sub-contractor performance at site.
QUALITY CONTROL / ASSURANCE ENGINEER:
- Coordination with third party independent (TPI) and all quality related issues with consultant.
- Check and maintain Records of list and document of calibration of measuring equipments.
- Internal & External Audit to be controlled.
- Check /Witness/Inspect work, equipment materials and manpower of contractor on day to day basis.
- Document deficiencies and promptly notify CQC head.
- Update inspection and test plan, when changes occur.
- Check / Inspect off-site fabrication.
- Authorized to stop portion of whole work should there be:
- Non-compliance of specification and drawing (on-site or offsite)
- Unsafe Methodologies.
- Preparation of submittals for the approval of client.
- Preparation of claim invoices as per the payment terms and conditions. Communicate with the site engineer’s for their requirement and work flow record and their site work preparation.
- Preparation of contracts for the company & Communicating with local and foreign vendors, preparation of quotation and follow up of dispatched documents and correspondence.
- Providing in full support to project manager and executive Manager.
- Setting up meetings and conferences and reminding executives of the tasks delegated to them at these meetings.
- Fulfill the requirement for project manager as per the contract and supply the material and as per the requirements.
- Preparation of Agenda for the meeting, minutes of meeting and attend all the conversation with the clients.
- Preparation of delivery schedules, reviewing the payment status of Customers follow up on the payment schedules, vendor status And market strategy.
- Monitor daily progress and check all activities of all site supervisors undertaken at site and in office.
- Conduct site investigation and analysis and conduct actual site survey inspection prior to commence major and minor construction activities.
- Prepares and keep the documentation of the daily progress report, Maintain site construction diaries and records all construction materials test results.
- Prepares and implement manpower schedules and ensures that is properly followed.
- Prepare and implement manpower schedules and ensures that is properly followed.
- Implement stricter supervision of all the major and minor construction activities at site.
- Closely monitor sub-contractors performance and approved its submitted interim bill payment.
- Strictly monitors inventories of materials procurement and stock deliveries at site.
- Monitoring contractor performance at site.
- Monitoring site facilities and equipment.
- Prepare the material procurement for the project.
- Prepare the materials schedule and submittal or the projects.
- Coordinates with all the sub-contractors.
- Modification of the design drawing to meet the site requirements.
- Prepare method of statement, manpower schedule, plant and equipment schedule and progress monitoring report.