Head, Revenue and Cash Management Directorate
Controller and Accountant-General's Department (CAGD)
As the Head of Revenue and Cash Management in the Controller and Accountant-General of the Republic of Ghana, I am currently responsible for the implementation of Ghana's Cash Management Reforms initiatives including the implementation of Ghana's Treasury Single Account: Since taking up this job, I have chalked the following success:
1. Established the Revenue and Cash Management Directorate of CAGD with a staff strength of 20.
2. Lead the development and implementation of Ghana's Bank Account Tracking platform (i.e., the B-Tracking Platform);
3. Got all commercial banks in Ghana submitting MT940 S.W.I.F.T messages to the B-Tracking Platform;
4. Developed a comprehensive work plan and budget for the implementation of Ghana's Treasury Single Account (TSA) strategy;
5. Worked hand-in-hand with IMF's AFRITACK WEST 2 Consultant in an ex-ante assessment of the liquidity impact of Ghana's TSA Strategy on the banking industry in Ghana;
6. Developed a request for proposal (RFP) and got a panel of six banks selected to act as Government of Ghana's Investment Managers for the next 24 month starting in April, 2016.