Zonal Medical Advisor (Oncology), Chennai, India
- Significantly contributed in preparation for SEC meeting at New Delhi.
- Maximized the value of company products through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists/KOLs on a peer-to-peer basis, by undertaking activities in line with the Medical Affairs plan.
- Successfully planned and executed training of sales force.
- Successfully developed materials for sales force training and medical activities.
- Successfully handled the role of Medical Advisor, based at Head quarter, on a need to basis.
- Successfully developed, planned and executed strategies for engagement of KOLs in line with the medical affairs plan.
- Successfully conducted international speaker programs in my region for Janssen India.
- Envisaged, planned and organized Advisory Boards in cooperation with Medical Director for both solid and hematological profiles.
- Developed and maintained contact network with Leading Specialists/KOLs.
- Communicated actively and reactively with Leading Specialists/KOLs on medical scientific data.
- Cooperated and participate in Medical Education activities.
- Actively participated in planning and execution of clinical registry.
- Gained valuable insight into treatment pattern, and scientific activities in the therapeutic area and provide input to the company Medical Affairs plan / business decision making through scientific interactions