Year 2 (BA) Fashion Marketing student. Manages personal/fashion micro-blog with general retail and clerical experience. Seeks to gain experience within the fashion industry predominantly in digital marketing, e-commerce and the management of social media channels and preferably roles that involve creativity.
Jun 2015 - Present
Online clothing web store/brand 'Maryjanenite.co'
- Promoted products through photo shoots and personal social media channels.
- Drafted and edited language content for social media.
Temporary Warehouse Assistant
Nov 2014 - Nov 2014
Chi Chi London
- Assisted with packing and labeling dresses for shipping
Secretary/Tattoo studio Assistant
Jan 2013 - Oct 2014
Kingcraft Tattoo Studio (皇道刺青)
- Maintained work environment in clean and sanitary manner.
- Basic clerical and reception duties (Taking appointments, replying emails, Cantonese to English translations, explaining the process to customers)
- Tracing stencils
- Basic touch-ups
Interviewer/ Interpreter and Translator/ Vending Sales Assistant
Aug 2014 - Aug 2014
Tattoo Burst Magazine (刺客魂雜誌), Taiwan
- Assisted with a foreign firm at the Tattoo Burst Magazine stall at the 2014 International Hong Kong Tattoo Convention
- Conducted translated interviews with world famous tattoo masters.
- Greeted customers and ascertained customers' needs.
- Presented latest merchandise (tattoo machines) to prospective buyers.
- Consulted with clients to supply accurate product information.
- Cultivated and managed relationships with key clients, vendors and community partners.
Jun 2012 - Jul 2013
Tsui Yim Fashion co.
- Negotiated with vendors on availability, product specs, distribution, delivery deadlines and price.
- Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
- Built relationships with customers to increase likelihood of repeat business.
(BA) Fashion Marketing
Oct 2014 - Present
London College of Fashion, University of the Arts London
- John Lewis Collaborative Competition Runners up.
- Currently pursuing a Certificate in Professional Marketing (Digital Marketing) through the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
2011 - 2014
Achieved A-Levels in Economics, History and English Language and Literature, C-C-B.
Basic Intensive Mandarin Course No.1
Aug 2013 - Nov 2013
Mandarin Learning Center, School Of Continuing Education Chinese Culture University (中國文化大學華語中心), Taiwan
Completed the Basic Mandarin Intensive course in Taiwan.
2003 - 2007
Sha Tin College
Passed all IGCSE subjects with an A in Art, B's in both English Literature and English language and a B in Mathematics.
- Personal collaborated styling projects (for fun)
- Microblogging via. Instagram: SKV7
- Self-learning and enhancing self via online platforms/MOOC
Available upon request.
Tsui Yim Fashion Co.
Lai Mei Fung (Meg)
Tsui Yim Fashion Co., No. 90, Ho Shun Fuk Shopping Arcade, Sau Fu Street, Yuen Long, Hong Kong
Kingcraft Tattoo Studio
Flat 1205 12/F, Beverley commercial Centre, 87-105 Chatham rd south, TST, Hong Kong