Summary of Qualifications
- Over 13 years of experience in business application implementations, including 8 years of Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) experience.
- Excellent technical skills coupled with business knowledge and strong project management skills.
- Proven record of dozen successful implementation projects and more than 50 satisfied clients.
- Highly motivated professional with strong initiative and orientation on results.
- ERP systems: Microsoft Dynamics NAV versions 2009 - 2.6, Dynamics AX2009.
- Database Systems: MS SQL Server 2005/2000/7.0, Oracle Express Server, AS/400.
- Reporting Systems: MS SQL 2005 Reporting Service, Crystal Reports v. 9.0.
- Data Warehouse Systems: MS SQL 2005 Analysis Service, Oracle Financial Analyzer v.11i
Certification and Training
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Certified Master: since November 2005
- Navision 4.0 Financial Series
- Navision 4.0 Trade and Inventory
- Navision 4.0 Warehouse Management
- Navision 4.0 Manufacturing
- Navision 4.0 Relationship Management
- Microsoft Certified Professional: since Sept. 2000
- Installing, Configuring and Administering MS SQL 2000
- Designing and Implementing Databases with MS SQL 7.0
- Internetworking with MS TCP/IP
- "Oracle Financial Analyzer for Administrators" course Sept. 2003
- "Administering a MS SQL Server 2000 Database" course Dec. 2001