In 2004, I obtained my Heavy Equipment Operatior Certificate. I have since operated a variety of equipment over the past 7 years.
Jun 2011 - Present
Heavy Equipment and Tire Service Technician
Responsible for all aspects of tire and related service and repair for off-the-road equipment (construction, earthmoving, mining, farming, etc.).
Maintain In compliance with OSHA and MSHA regulations.
Aug 2008 - Jun 2011
Lead OTR & Service Technician
Responsible for all aspects of tire and related service and repair for off-the-road equipment (construction, earthmoving, mining, farm, etc).
- Dismounted and mounted any type of off-the-road tire including multi-piece rims. Also to any required to service commercial truck, light truck and passenger tires.
- Determined repairable tire conditions and make such repairs.
- Mounted and safe Inflation of tires to prescribed PSI per load requirements.
- Operated of a 30,000 # GVW OTR Service Boom Truck.
- Operated of heavy duty tire service equipment and tools including boom cranes, cribbing, jacks, compressors, electric and hydraulic equipment.
- Executed of required billing documents.
- Proper maintenance of assigned service vehicle including appearance as well as on board service equipment and tools.
- Maintained compliance with OSHA and MSHA regulations and safety requirements pertaining to this position.
Negotiations, safety and ergonomics consistently utilized in this position.
*TIA Certification and Security Clarence for Airports.
Apr 2007 - Mar 2008
Body Prep Technician
- Frame Straightening and Installation
- Tractor Trailer Body Paint
- Sand and Soda Blasting
- Fiberglass Work
- Aluminum Welding, Plasma Cutter
- Engine Work
Position depended on team work to ensure accuracy and quality of various project. Vision and goal orientated in this position.
Feb 2006 - Apr 2007
- Mounting/Dismounting Tires
- Wheel Balancing
- Wheel Refurbishing/Powder Coating
- Process Work Orders and Enact Service Calls
- Record Management
- Customer Service
Feb 2005 - Jan 2006
- Distribute Sanitation Containers
- Transport & Dispose of Waste
Position was time sensitive.
Jul 2004 - Nov 2004
Heavy Equipment Operator
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Dug Trenches for Drainage and Electrical
- General Laborer
Jul 2001 - Apr 2004
Sanitation/Packer/Shipping & Receiving
- Cleaned and sterilized equipment
- Organized and packaged product ready to be shipped
- Provided the production dept. with proper materials
- Loading and unloaded products
Mar 1999 - Jul 2001
Lead Man in Truss Department
- Interpreted Blueprints for builders
- Arranged the work load for the department
- Assigned the crew work according to skill
Quality, quantity, safety, and teamwork were key players in this position.
Jul 1999 - Present
General Education Degree
Apr 2004 - Jul 2004
CDL Class A, B, C, and D License; skilled in operating a wide range of equipment, including:
- Telescope Excavator
- Hydraulic Excavator
- Motor Graders
- Dump Truck
- Wheel Loader
- Skid Steer Loader
Experience in the safe loading and unloading of construction materials.
Able to update and maintain accurate records of shipments, routes, and related costs.
Previously held Hazmat & Tanker endorsements.