Culver City High School
- Designed year-long curricula for three classes and 160 students.
- Participated in Professional Learning Communities to develop common assessments at grade level.
- Prepared daily lessons for seniors, sophomores and honors classes.
- Collaborated with colleagues to develop a variety of common teaching strategies that support the Common Core while working with administration, colleagues and parents to support individual student needs.
- Built relationships with students such that they reported feeling safe and encouraged.
- Sponsored several clubs including the Kindness Club and the Feminists Club.