Training Specialist, Financial Crimes Compliance Operations
- Delivering training to new and existing compliance employees on interviewing and protecting costumers from fraud, in conjunction with monitoring transactions and identifying suspicious activity;
- Assessing training needs by developing, implementing, modifying, delivering and evaluating training programs to new and existing global compliance employees;
- In charge of the planning, execution, and control stages of the training to ensure effectiveness of the program, by reporting the progress to Supervisors, Managers, Directors and other key stakeholders;
- Working closely with counter-parts globally, as well as AML Operations managers in determining additional training and documentation needs, as well as, constantly recognizing and calibrating procedure changes, and areas of improvement;
- Assisting in the program development, with communication and documentation of new and existing procedures, products and/or services.