Digital Project Manager
- Hired to utilize knowledge of online marketing as well as familiarity with more traditional advertising (i.e., print, TV) to help guide organization in goal of moving from a print-focused marketing mindset to a more online organization utilizing new media.
- Performs critical project management support for various web-focused projects, such as revising company's consumer facing web site www.buykp.org and agent microsites.
- Provides SEO consultative support as well as subject matter expertise with regards to best practices for online consumer experience.
- Maintains marketing communications calendar for 100+ sales brochures across 5 different online distribution channels.
- Maintains control over creation and distribution of all of department PDF versions of print materials.
- Provides content and marketing support to various internal partners as well as external advertising agency.
- Bookmarks, locks and modifies PDF documents, including fine-tuning of document properties to improve customer experience. Provides HTML coding support for proper display of plan benefits.Organizes (at request of management) informal luncheons to facilitate improved employee morale.
- Helped coordinate creation and implementation of new content for the redesign of buykp.org.
- Provided critical support in collecting, organizing and editing content for Insurance Agent "microsites", including assisting in securing legal and regulatory approvals, and providing subject matter expertise with regards to the customer experience.
- Created a submission and tracking process to manage ongoing PDF document inventories (100+ documents) on approximately 5 different websites including buykp.org, brokernet.kp.org, kp.org, and internal sites.