As a design visionary, I have held key design roles in Europe, the US and Canada in which I increased brand value and set product and creative direction for global apparel brands. Focused on design craftsmanship, I have tremendous ability to strategically guide a brand, delivering a consistent aesthetic across all its expressions and have a proven track record of fostering strong creative teams and developing new business. I have championed design and product innovation throughout my career and my design achievements illustrate that using my creative and analytical skills, I am able to identify trends and develop fashion key items to build a profitable line that targets a brand’s customer.PRIMARY SKILL SET
- Hands on entrepreneurial skill set as owner/designer of an independent design company.
- Directed (engaged, energized, empowered) creative teams of 10-15 people.
- Create and communicate brand aesthetic including seasonal trend inspiration and storyboards in terms of concept, color, fabric, fit and silhouette.
- Fully accountable for and set creative direction and design of apparel product lines. Proficiency in large volume, calendar driven contemporary design environments
- In-depth knowledge of ladies and men’s sportswear: casual tailoring, denim and bottoms, technical outerwear, knits/sweaters in the luxury; bridge; RTW and discount channels.
- Global sourcing, distribution and supply base management.